NEW HOMES NEAR JBLM IN LACEY –
Puget Meadows by Summit Homes
Visit our sales team at Boardwalk for new homes in Lacey!
Open Daily 11am – 5pm.
5215 Boardwalk Street SE Lacey, WA 98503
Located on 31st Avenue NE and Willamette Drive NE just west of the new round-about
OVERVIEW-PUGET MEADOWS NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES
Welcome to Puget Meadows, an exciting new Summit Homes community of new homes for sale in Lacey located only a few minutes to I-5, 9 miles to Olympia and 12 miles to JBLM. This Lacey WA real estate encompasses a quite enclave of 37 homes ranging from 2,033 to 2,687 square feet, with prices starting in the low $300s. Located in the North Thurston School District and near major employment and shopping centers – this community is the perfect choice for your new home!
- 3 Floorplans: 2,033 SF, 2,357 SF and 2,687 SF
- Many options available to personalize your home
- 4 bedroom plans
- 2.5-3 bathrooms
- Lofts, home office, bedroom suite and bonus rooms depending on plan
Summit Homes in Lacey, WA is an ideal option for military families who are looking for homes for sale near JBLM!
ABOUT THE CITY OF LACEY WA
Situated on the southern tip of Puget Sound in the shadow of magnificent Mt. Rainier, Lacey, WA lies in the center of a natural paradise. Five freshwater lakes within the city, miles of hiking and biking paths, several championship golf courses, more than 1,100 acres of public parkland, and the adjoining 3,700-acre Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge provide residents with virtually unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation. Clean air, clean water, outstanding schools, a low crime rate, a healthy economy, and close proximity to major metropolitan areas make our community one of the most desirable places in the country in which to live and conduct business.
Places to Play in Lacey Wa: Parks, Trails, Beaches and Outdoor Recreation
Do you love golf, nature and shopping? You will love living in Puget Meadows!
Come live along the immaculate, green, vast winding tree-lined streets of Meridian Campus. With a premier regional athletic complex, three indoor public pools and several community buildings, Lacey’s residents enjoy one of the finest municipal park systems in the state. Complemented by Puget Sound’s pristine Tolmie State Park, the naturally-inspiring 3,700-acre Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, 4 golf courses and 5 freshwater lakes, recreation opportunities are virtually unlimited.
Meridian Golf Club
Off-Leash Dog Park
Nisqually National Wildlife Preserve
Tolmie State Park
Parks, Trails & Boat Launches
Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge
Great Wolf Lodge
Capitol City Golf Club
Chambers Bay Golf Club
Indian Summer Golf & Country Club
Lacey WA Arts and Events Near New Homes at Puget Meadows
Whatever the season, you’ll find an unbelievable array of arts and events in Lacey, WA to choose from—including outdoor summer concerts in the park, cinema under the stars, a festival of Dixieland jazz, a cavalcade of classic cars, an open-air community market, and the excitement of Lacey Spring Fun Fair.
Shopping Destinations Nearby Puget Meadows:
Need gear for all the great outdoor adventures? Stop by the world’s premier outdoor outfitter Cabela’s. Want to make your own bling? Stop by Shipwreck Beads, the world’s largest purveyor of beads. Our Lacey WA real estate is located just minutes from shopping destinations in town and in nearby Olympia WA:
Capital Olympia Mall
Target in Lacey
JBLM Public Services Near Lacey WA
JBLM – Joint Base Lewis McChord and a great choice for military families!
St Peter Hospital
Lacey Timberland Library
Puget Sound Energy
LeMay Pacific Disposal
Puget Sound Energy
Waste Water Company
City of Lacey
City of Lacey
There are no available homes at this time.
Summit Homes is pleased to present new homes for sale in Lacey near JBLM and Olympia.
Welcome Home! Our new homes in Lacey at Puget Meadows feature:
- 9’ ceilings with oversized windows on the first & second floor
- Laminate hardwood flooring in kitchen, nook*, entryway and powder room
- Window Blinds throughout
- Quality plush carpeted living areas
- 2-panel white painted interior doors
- Lever handle brushed nickel door hardware
- Cozy gas fireplace with tile surround
- Craftsman cut stock white painted millwork throughout
- Pre-wired for cable television in master and family room*
- Pre-wired for telephone in master and kitchen*
- Resilient flooring in hall bathroom & laundry room
- Surface mounted ceiling lights in secondary bedrooms and bonus room
- Abundant recessed lighting in kitchen, hallways & nook area
- Rounded drywall corners
- Rich and warm satin interior wall color
- Satin nickel lighting fixtures
A Chef’s Kitchen
- Slab granite counter tops with tile back splash
- Frigidaire® brand gas range
- 42” Shaker style cabinetry in multiple color choices
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with designer kitchen faucet
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in storage pantry* with wire shelving
- Pre-plumbed water line for ice maker
Relaxing Master Suites
- Sumptuous 5-piece master baths with 30” high his/hers*
- Double vanity cabinets & white china sinks
- Luxurious soaking tub
- Separate walk-in shower
- Full width vanity mirrors
- Spacious walk-in closets*
- Single handle polished chrome faucets
Exteriors Built to Last
- Architectural composition shingle roofing with 30-year warranty
- James Hardie® produced fiber cement siding
- Exposed aggregate walkways, porches & rear patios*
- 8’ tall insulated garage doors make parking large vehicles convenient
- Handsome 8’ tall dent resistant front entry door with satin nickel door hardware
- Roomy garages with remote control openers
- Durable Sherwin Williams® exterior paint
- Rear yard fencing and landscaped yards
- Two frost free hose bibs
Energy and Safety Features
- Dual paned, energy efficient low “E” vinyl windows including screens
- R-49 ceiling insulation, R-21 exterior wall insulation & R-30 insulation in the under floors
- 95% efficient gas furnace
- Hardwired smoke detectors throughout
- Two weatherproof exterior electrical outlets
*Denotes Plan Specific Item
Below are the available floor plans for Puget Meadows.