New Homes Near JBLM in Lacey, WA
Boardwalk by Summit Homes
5215 Boardwalk Street SE Lacey, WA 98503
Open Daily 11am – 5pm.
Priced from the upper $200s.
OVERVIEW – Summit Homes for Sale Near JBLM and Olympia
Are you looking to experience the Pacific Northwest lifestyle at its best? Live at Boardwalk in Lacey!
Situated on beautiful Puget Sound within sight of the majestic Olympic Mountains, Lacey offers the perfect opportunity to discover everything that makes living in the northwest so spectacular. At Boardwalk you will enjoy living near sparkling lakes for boating, fishing and swimming, densely forested parklands for play, championship golf courses and miles of hiking and biking trails. All of this and more in the shadow of magnificent Mt. Rainier.
Our new homes for sale in Lacey at Boardwalk are ideally situated for those who work in the state’s capital city and are within easy driving distance for those looking for new houses for sale near JBLM.
About Lacey WA
Indoor and Outdoor Recreation Near Lacey
With a premier regional athletic complex, three indoor public pools and several community buildings, the Lacey Parks and Recreation department is one of the best in the state of Washington. Complemented by Puget Sound’s pristine Tolmie State Park, the naturally-inspiring 3,700-acre Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, 4 golf courses and 5 freshwater lakes, recreation opportunities are virtually unlimited!
Arts and Events
Whatever the season, you’ll find an unbelievable array of Lacey and Olympia arts and events to choose from—including outdoor summer concerts in the park, cinema under the stars, a festival of Dixieland jazz, a cavalcade of classic cars, an open-air community market, and the excitement of Lacey Spring Fun Fair.
Shopping in Lacey and Olympia WA
Need gear for all the great outdoor adventures? Stop by the world’s premier outdoor outfitter Cabela’s. Want to make your own bling? Stop by Shipwreck Beads, the world’s largest purveyor of beads.
North Thurston School District
Chambers Prairie Elementary
Komachin Middle School
Timberline High School
South Puget Sound Community College
Saint Martin’s University
Timberland Regional Library
Summit Homes is pleased to present new homes for sale near JBLM in Lacey at Boardwalk featuring:
- 9’ ceilings with oversized windows on the first & second floor
- Laminate hardwood flooring in kitchen, nook*, entryway and powder room
- Quality plush carpeted living areas
- 2-panel white painted interior doors
- Lever handle brushed nickel door hardware
- Cozy gas fireplace with tile surround
- Craftsman cut stock white painted millwork throughout
- Pre-wired for cable television in master and family room*
- Pre-wired for telephone in master and kitchen*
- Resilient flooring in hall bathroom & laundry room
- Surface mounted ceiling lights in secondary bedrooms and bonus room
- Abundant recessed lighting in kitchen, hallways & nook area
- Rounded drywall corners
- Rich and warm satin interior wall color
- Satin nickel lighting fixtures
A Chef’s Kitchen
- Granite tile countertops with 6” tile backsplash
- Frigidaire® brand electric range
- 42” Shaker style cabinetry in multiple color choices
- Porcelain kitchen sink with designer kitchen faucet
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in storage pantry* with wire shelving
- Pre-plumbed water line for ice maker
Relaxing Master Suites
- Sumptuous 5-piece master baths with 30” high his/hers*
- Double vanity cabinets & white china sinks
- Luxurious soaking tub
- Separate walk-in shower
- Full width vanity mirrors
- Spacious walk-in closets*
- Single handle polished chrome faucets
Exteriors Built to Last
- Architectural composition shingle roofing with 30-year warranty
- James Hardi® produced fiber cement siding
- Exposed aggregate walkways, porches & rear patios*
- 8’ tall insulated garage doors make parking large vehicles convenient
- Handsome 8’ tall dent resistant front entry door with satin nickel door hardware
- Roomy garages
- Durable Parker® exterior paint
- Fully fenced backyards; landscaped front yards
- Two frost free hose bibs
Energy and Safety Features
- Dual paned, energy efficient low “E” vinyl windows including screens
- R-49 ceiling insulation, R-21 exterior wall insulation & R-30 insulation in the under floors
- 95% efficient gas furnace
- Hardwired smoke detectors throughout
- Two weatherproof exterior electrical outlets
*Denotes Plan Specific Item
Below are the available floor plans for Boardwalk.